Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Must up Candy and Cream Breast Englargement Products

It is time to admit that not only guys want girls to have bigger breasts, whether or not they'll care to admit the fact that, however they will fantasized about girls with big breasts. Honestly speaking I myself don't have much of a breast, and I do admit the fact that I wouldn't mind having bigger breasts.
I'm certain that most of you ladies out there with small chest would like to have them bigger, now don't be shy, nothing to be ashamed of.
For one thing, having surgery to make your breast bigger, I think you should be ashamed of, because why go under-the-knife for something so simple? The only time you should go under-the-knife for your breast is if your diagnosed with breast cancer. Then there's nothing to be ashamed of.

And my thoughts of this product? I love it, it actually works. Well at least for me it works, the success rate is 97% and that's really high. But there are others that don't see result fast, but I doubt it's me, so I gave it a try, and I'm obviously not gonna show you my boobs so too bad, but I did measure it, and it's like it's says I grown from a  A Cup to B cup. (I was always wearing B cup sizes but they don't really fit in right. Now they do!) So are you gonna take my word for it? NO you don't have to, ya just have to try it out for yourself!

So however, I think I talk enough, time to hear about the good news to those out there who wants to increase their cup sizes. Naturally!! and I mean NATURALLY!

By using the best breast enlargement product in Asia right now. You can too have bigger breast, without the pills, because I have to admit it they are candies. Great tasting candies. And the cream is like putting on lotion you do daily. So it's part of your every-day work. Come on, you have to admit that you still eat candies even if your older now. So like I said, natural!




Wow, Just One Month! And you could see the different! Feel the different!

You can enlarge your breasts about 5 – 8 cm within twenty (20) days! 
It is 100% safe and effective.
Enlarge your cup sizes! A ---> D even G? You decide!


• Noticeable results within 2 week
• Lifts and firms bust for beautiful shape
• Enhanced cup size and natural shape
NO SIDE EFFECT!
• Safe, herbal extracts, no chemical.


TVBS, Ladies First Show, BBC News strongly recommended!

* TVBS is a networking station for TVB the hong kong entertainment company that hosted miss hong kong etc... and hong kong dramas...

Must up candy 
Contents: 10 tablets, approximately 2.5 grams each
Ingredients:
Sugar, syrup, Gelatin, Pectin, cranberry juice, papaya Extract, Collagen Protein, Royal Jelly, Isoflavone, Glycine max, Wild Yam , Vitamin C, Citric Acid ,Flavor, Vegetable coloring ,and Pueraria Mirifica Extract 100 mg



Active Ingredient :
*Pueraria Mirifica 100mg per piece.
*Contains juice, papaya Extract, Isoflavone, Glycine max and Wild Yam
Naturally balances hormones and increases breast size and firmness.
*Natural Vitamin C, Collagen Protein, Royal Jelly and cranberry (contains of proanthocyanidins)
Makes your skin more beautiful and smoother.



Must Up! Bust Enhancement Cream Content: 100g : For bust lifting action, recover elasticity
 Usage: Apply and massage it around your breast in a circle way twice a day in the  morning and at night .The best time for you to use is  after taking a hot shower! Some people will have the feeling of warm and "itchy" after using and it is normal (it means your breast is growing!)
Main ingredients: Extract of Kigeline, Extract of green papaya and Pueraria Mirifica

Price: Believed me its' not gonna be cheap. But it stills beat going under-the-knife (surgery)
Must up Candy bag: Cranberry flavour, a bit sweet and sour, very tasty to eat! Treat yourself and your body!
Contents: 10 tablets, approximately 2.5 grams each
Price: $35 per bag
 Must up cream: 100g
Price: $60 per bottle

Package Price:  For More Information about the product contact me @ mustupbustup@hotmail.com
or reply to this post. 
PACKAGE
ORIGINAL PRICE
SALE PRICE
SAVED
A
5 pack of Must up candy and 1 bottle of cream
$235
$200
$35
B
15 pack of Must up candy and 3 bottle of cream
$705
$550
$155
C
30 pack of Must up candy and 6 bottle of cream
$1410
$1000
$410
D
60 pack of Must up candy and 12 bottle of cream
$2820
$2100
$720



package



1 comment: